Interesting RV Facts
Imperial Trailer Village RV Park in Los Angeles loves the RV style of living. Our facility can accommodate you during your stay in our area. We know you love your RV lifestyle as much as we do so we have gathered some interesting RV Facts for you to check out below.
· There are over 16,000 public and private places to camp for RVers in America
· A recent survey found that for a family of four, traveling by RV on vacation can save them 23 to 59 percent on their vacation cost.
· The average RV owner spends from 28 to 35 days per year using their RV.
· Almost 9 million families own an RV.
· RV ownership has increased almost 60% since 1980.
· The average RV owner is 48 years old
· The average camper travels 190 miles to go camping.
· Almost half of all campers choose a state park to camp in.
· RV owners, on average, put about 4,500 miles on their RV each year.
· Almost 40% of RVers have children under the age of 18 living at home.
· Over 40 million Americans go camping sometime during the course of a year.
· The first motorized campers were built in 1910.
· In the 1930s RVers came equipped with beds, electricity, water, and dinettes.
· 94% of all RVers travel with 2-7 people.
· In 2015, approximately 44,900 employees work for the RV Park industry.
For more information about Imperial Trailer Village RV Park in Los Angeles you can give us a call or check out our website. We are a community of 17 mobile home/trailer/RV spaces with one two bedroom house on the premises as well. Generally, our residents have been with us for years and we pride ourselves in being a friendly and quiet neighborhood.